Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Guess who Turned 1 ??


Kylie's 1st Birthday!!!!

Our great friends Jill and Collin celebrated their daughters 1st Birthday with a bang! We headed over to Mercer Island at Collins parents house for presents, cake eating, and lots of fun! I can not believe how fast time has gone by and how fast Kylie has grown up! Smiley Kylie did amazing on her birthday and loved her cake, I could not resist posting the pics of her cake eating...too cute. We had a wonderful time celebrating her birthday with all her family!!!


Its my birthday, I am too cute in my tutu!

Emmy with auntie Snuffy


Love the face!!!




Uncle Todd

Loved the Bubble machine


Kylie's grandma Lyn holding Emery


Ok, Is it time for the cake already, I've only waited a year!



Here it comes


Make a wish


Not to sure what it is, but I think I will touch it!


A little taste


Yum yum, why can't I eat this everyday ( her face is priceless)


All done, a success!


Where's my cake, I know the drill


Thanks Dad, an I phone for my birthday you shouldn't have!

No comments:

Post a Comment